The future of Identity Management in Medical Engineering
The future of the medical engineering industry is clearly digital. A medical engineering company’s portfolio is no longer limited to the pure development and manufacture of medical technology products. The devices are digitally enhanced, everything is smart, everything is connected and communicates with each other. Since this involves the exchange of highly sensitive data, data security is a prime concern.
What you can expect in the webinar:
In the webinar we will show you how you can secure your digital portals and services and offer your users a great customer experience. We will focus on B2B and B2C, as many customers are business customers.
- Securing your own interfaces for internal and external partners
- Compliance with data protection regulations
- Targeted group management for assigning permissions and roles
We answer the following questions:
- How does Identity Management help to secure interfaces?
- How can data protection and process optimization be brought in sync?
- How can the user-friendliness of the portals be ensured despite highest security?
Managing Director, Widas ID
Sadrick Widmann is Chief Product Officer of cidaas, the first customer identity and access management solution developed and hosted in Germany. He knows and understands the requirements of a digitized world and helps customers build identity-based business models.